Give it a try!
The questions are:
Which event is the most likely to happen?
A. Get a gold medal at the Olympics
B. Become a famous blogger
C. Win the Lotto 649 Jackpot first prize
D. Live to the age of 80
2. Who do you think is more at risk of developing a gambling problem?
3. What are the odds of winning a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors?
A. 1 in 3
B. 1 in 2
C. I always win!
D. Depending on who am I playing with
4. What are the odds of winning the Lotto 649 Jackpot if you purchased 1 ticket?
A. 1 in 2 million
B. Depends on how many tickets are sold
C. 1 in 14 million
D. Depends on how many tickets are bought
5. What does the term odds mean?
A. The probability of an event
B. An adjective
C. The number of tickets sold
D. None of the above
6. Free online gambling sites are created to:
A. Move players into Pay to Play sites
B. Increase traffic to the gambling sites
C. Promote a false sense of easy wins
D. All of the above
7. For someone who is struggling with their relationship with gambling?
A. Hopes to win but expects to lose
B. Is an occasional gambler
C. Can take it or leave it
D. Expects to win and chases losses
8. What is the legal age to gamble or bet in BC? Why is there a legal age?
9. It is safe to play online gambling or video game when you are not playing with real money. Why or why not?
10. If I purchase 649 tickets on every draw, does it mean I have a gambling problem?
C. It depends
Well done! Post your answers on this thread!